The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
345581253674abc4eb0d48310bd1acbb167fc5d5dd04fadf02e9ea6c7dfd86b8168119d7.jpg

I can probably get about a stack for this piece of shyt, right @The Mad Titan?:mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still see it available.

The site says bundles are only available to cardholders, and their card has an APR up to 40%:picard:

Thought the CARD Act of 2009 outlawed credit card aprs above 30%

Breh, Curacao is maybe one of the last predatory retail stores. So, we've got a few out here in Arizona, and their target market is latin folks with little or no credit.

I think their loophole is that while they call it a credit card, it's really just the store giving them whatever they purchase on credit. It's the grimiest of the grimy. shyt like that had people still paying off PS3s and 360s when the 4 and One came out.

Bunch of cacs lined up.

20 of these mufukkaz in line at a Gamestop I drove by late last night. Was like :mjlol:

they only got 2 nikka. :laff:

I don't even like to laugh at others' suffering, but in situations like that, they're serving up the Ls to themselves :mjlol:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Gamestop said a week ago they'd have 2 per store. Why are more than 2 nikkaz camped out waitin? :mjlol:

Because these fools are fukking retarded bro. People acting like withdrawal stricken heroine addicts over this damn console. Some dudes were on Twitter talking about they're gonna stand in line regardless because they think gamestop is just trying to deter people from waiting by saying they only getting two, even though every store literally had the inventory posted on the door. You can't make this shyt up:mjlol:

There was a guy literally arguing with the official Walmart help account last night , saying that he didn't believe they won't have the consoles in store today, even though the OFFICIAL Walmart account was telling him that no stores are doing in store sales. nikka said since it doesn't specifically say that in the ad, he's gonna camp out at Walmart anyway :deadmanny:

These people are sick in the head man & all logic went out the window a long time ago. It's sad, yet fascinating to watch.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Try adding it to cart:mjlol:

People were rationalizing it on twitter:francis:

If you sell the other shyt......:yeshrug:

:laff:

I was able to add it to my cart without issues, just to see. I'm really interested on how they are able to get away with charging this type of interest. I thought this predatory shyt was done away with during the Obama administration.

EDIT: Sold out now, damn people fiending for the PS5 so much they'll purchase expensive unnecessary ass bundles for it.

Breh, Curacao is maybe one of the last predatory retail stores. So, we've got a few out here in Arizona, and their target market is latin folks with little or no credit.

I think their loophole is that while they call it a credit card, it's really just the store giving them whatever they purchase on credit. It's the grimiest of the grimy. shyt like that had people still paying off PS3s and 360s when the 4 and One came out.

Well damn. I'm looking at their pricing structure and they don't even give a grace period for purchases. You start getting charged interest the day you make the purchase. Not having credit is fukking expensive.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I think people have to realize at one point things in Asia were not good due to pandemic. Even Apple had to stagger their release of the iPhone. I imagine if Sony pushed back even a month, like Apple did, they’d have more supply.
yep + competing with literally millions of people