The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
i hope you make it back home safe breh
Ty bruh. they only had two Ps5’s it ended being over 70 people in line. Me and this other guy got the two ps5’s. they had 6 Xbox X this dude came today around 1pm left a chair and never came back. This coo blk dude came around midnight line was crazy long.He had his son and me and the other homie was like look this dude left a chair he never came back so u can get ya son the Xbox X bro was dumb happy.Young blk kid looked so sad when they pulled up and seen the line, I don’t know it just felt right to do it. I know it was kinda shady to let dude cut the line. The gamestop employees showed up at 630 and said two Ps5’s 60 of the 70 people Left pissed off, so I don’t feel to bad letting bro and his lil kid slide in. Anyway Ps5 secured! Ol girl kids gonna be happy as fuk! Next one is for me! I’m home safe now. Imma crash out been in line two damn days. I’ll have thanksgiving when I wake up. :blessed:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ty bruh. they only had two Ps5’s it ended being over 70 people in line. Me and this other guy got the two ps5’s. they had 6 Xbox X this dude came today around 1pm left a chair and never came back. This coo blk dude came around midnight line was crazy long.He had his son and me and the other homie was like look this dude left a chair he never came back so u can get ya son the Xbox X bro was dumb happy.Young blk kid looked so sad when they pulled up and seen the line, I don’t know it just felt right to do it. I know it was kinda shady to let dude cut the line. The gamestop employees showed up at 630 and said two Ps5’s 60 of the 70 people Left pissed off, so I don’t feel to bad letting bro and his lil kid slide in. Anyway Ps5 secured! Ol girl kids gonna be happy as fuk! Next one is for me! I’m home safe now. Imma crash out been in line two damn days. I’ll have thanksgiving when I wake up. :blessed:

What if you have to take a pee or shyt?

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
so whats the fukking point of the online only order shyt when there's no indication, they want nikkas to refresh pages all day, wtf is this :mindblown: