The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when you look at your friends list on the PS5 dashboard you can see who has a PS4 or PS5...I sold my PS4 before the PS5 dropped and am curious if those on the PS4 dashboard can see who on their friends list has a PS4 or PS5

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
when you look at your friends list on the PS5 dashboard you can see who has a PS4 or PS5...I sold my PS4 before the PS5 dropped and am curious if those on the PS4 dashboard can see who on their friends list has a PS4 or PS5
They can. Shows a picture of the system next to the gamer tag

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Whats with these twitter accounts who tweet out when the PS5 is in stock, I follow 3-4 of them and a majority of their tweets are them retweeting people thanking them for notifying them & that they secured the bag.. annoying as fukk

I tried to follow wario64 but that fukkin guy tweets every 30 seconds, and its all stupid shyt

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Question... if I some how luck out and secure a PS5, can I still play NBA 2k and FIFA with my PS4 peasants after?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was able to add it to my cart without issues, just to see. I'm really interested on how they are able to get away with charging this type of interest. I thought this predatory shyt was done away with during the Obama administration.

EDIT: Sold out now, damn people fiending for the PS5 so much they'll purchase expensive unnecessary ass bundles for it.

Well damn. I'm looking at their pricing structure and they don't even give a grace period for purchases. You start getting charged interest the day you make the purchase. Not having credit is fukking expensive.

Yeah, man. It's nasty. And they advertise as saying that almost everyone will get approved.

Well, when you're hitting people with 29.99% APR at MINIMUM, I'd certainly hope so. :mjlol:

What's even worse is in their terms for the credit, they say they're going to share your info with their affiliates for everyday business, and partner financial institutions, and you can't opt out. shyt is CRAZY.

The only reason they're getting away with this absurd loophole abuse is because their customer base is credit risk latinos. Having crossed paths with that demographic in previous jobs, there are companies that absolutely COVET them. Because as long as you can establish that damn near everyone's approved and you report to credit bureaus, they'll pay, and don't even care to know just how badly they're being taken advantage of. Real slimy shyt.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Question... if I some how luck out and secure a PS5, can I still play NBA 2k and FIFA with my PS4 peasants after?

Well, yes you can, but you'll probably feel less inclined to deal with said peasants, due to the brokeness, envy and hateration that they'll surely feel in their souls for you.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So all of those people camped out for nothing?

:gladbron:

Mufuggas are stupid

:mjlol:

Gamestop literally said there were only going to be 2 of the systems.

:dead:

I know those CACs were passed.

you know the Gamestop workers knew this and didn't say shyt because they wanted them to still come into the store and buy something even if they were being dumbasses camped out for nothing.

"we'll put you on the list for the next batch :troll: "

Get em in the the store is rule #1 in retail

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, man. It's nasty. And they advertise as saying that almost everyone will get approved.

Well, when you're hitting people with 29.99% APR at MINIMUM, I'd certainly hope so. :mjlol:

What's even worse is in their terms for the credit, they say they're going to share your info with their affiliates for everyday business, and partner financial institutions, and you can't opt out. shyt is CRAZY.

The only reason they're getting away with this absurd loophole abuse is because their customer base is credit risk latinos. Having crossed paths with that demographic in previous jobs, there are companies that absolutely COVET them. Because as long as you can establish that damn near everyone's approved and you report to credit bureaus, they'll pay, and don't even care to know just how badly they're being taken advantage of. Real slimy shyt.

Sounds familiar. 10 years ago I worked at a bank who's main demo was "hard working families" aka low to moderate income people. They would have services to exploit them like a cash advance system with an effective 200% APR, and charging ludicrous overdraft fees. There was a time where they were charging $27 a day if your account was overdrawn more than $5. So many people got their accounts closed and placed on Chexsystems because of that shyt:francis:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds familiar. 10 years ago I worked at a bank who's main demo was "hard working families" aka low to moderate income people. They would have services to exploit them like a cash advance system with an effective 200% APR, and charging ludicrous overdraft fees. There was a time where they were charging $27 a day if your account was overdrawn more than $5. So many people got their accounts closed and placed on Chexsystems because of that shyt:francis:

Yeah, I've seen stuff like that too.

I annoy the shyt out of my little brother, but I tell him every chance I get that being financially literate is just as, and in some cases MORE important than just having money. Way too many folks getting murked by variations of this.