The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sony needs to fix their supply chain issues. they are leaving a shytload of money on the table here.
As someone who’s been in supply chain consulting....Sony are likely selling the consoles at a lost(due to the pandemic, limited supplies/resources)
They probably would break even or sell for profit sometime next year which would make sense for Sony to increase the supply.

short story:Sony ain’t Apple, there’s only so much they can do when it comes to working with their distributors + the bots is a consumer problem not their problem

Daps
Whats with these twitter accounts who tweet out when the PS5 is in stock, I follow 3-4 of them and a majority of their tweets are them retweeting people thanking them for notifying them & that they secured the bag.. annoying as fukk

I tried to follow wario64 but that fukkin guy tweets every 30 seconds, and its all stupid shyt

Try GYX Deals on Twitter.

He doesn't tweet as much as Wario and helped me secure the PS5 and Series X.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:pachaha:
Enzag3vXMAAKQ1Z

Dude looks like he knocked out. Probably dreaming about paying for the PS5. Dangerous thing to do. You could get robbed in your sleep literally. nikkas already know you got money if you sleeping out there. :laff:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you gonna sleep out why not just invest in a bot or get some coder to build you a script. This bot shyt isn't nearly as hard as people think. You generating a constant script that pings API's and if you mature it more you can give it commands to get you to checkout.

lead me in the right direction I dont hang in those circles.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
If you gonna sleep out why not just invest in a bot or get some coder to build you a script. This bot shyt isn't nearly as hard as people think. You generating a constant script that pings API's and if you mature it more you can give it commands to get you to checkout.

its levels to it though

the reason there's only a handful of bots that are used by resellers in the sneaker market and streetwear is because its a clear difference in technology between some amateur shyt and whats used on a commercial level

i could get up right now and make some basic shyt that could go through the walmart checkout process, but the shyt that retails for two stacks is going to be much more efficient, much quicker, and much more successful

its like the difference between some highschool jit's science project and the same project developed by people that actually work in the industry

trying to go head to head with the most sophisticated technology is just going to lead to you being frustrated when you keep getting violated; only reason i know so much about this is because i was thinking on the same timing as you and someone broke it down for me

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Am I tripping or didn't we used to be able to order items on backorder and once they were available they would send it to us?
Right? Like once there's available stock, you get charged and it's sent to you.

It's 2020. The only thing that should stand in the way of a major release is lack of funds.