The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I got mines through Wario twitter on 9/16 but I think the difference was people was lackin that night. They really thought the drop was finna be like midnight but once some went live it was just a matter of time the other stores followed.

So we just kept waiting on Wario to drop the links and BOOM.

Wario probably still ya best bet tbh

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got mines through Wario twitter on 9/16 but I think the difference was people was lackin that night. They really thought the drop was finna be like midnight but once some went live it was just a matter of time the other stores followed.

So we just kept waiting on Wario to drop the links and BOOM.

Wario probably still ya best bet tbh
I’m following dude now and turnin the notifications on

I knew it was bad once the sneaker cats I follow was retweeting console links

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All y'all brehs that took Ls today, look at it this way.

You could have gotten a pre-order, and somehow be stuck in limbo about when or if you can pick up your console, which is confirmed by FedEx to be at the store. After taking the day off. And your lady taking the day off too, to play some Sackboy.

Not that I would know anything about that experience.

.........:mjcry:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
All y'all brehs that took Ls today, look at it this way.

You could have gotten a pre-order, and somehow be stuck in limbo about when or if you can pick up your console, which is confirmed by FedEx to be at the store. After taking the day off. And your lady taking the day off too, to play some Sackboy.

Not that I would know anything about that experience.

.........:mjcry:

Well at least you made it through the checkout. :lolbron:

:umad:

:steviej:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
It's crazy that 9/16 as bad as it was... looks like y'all having LESS luck today then back then :jbhmm:

9/16 was way better than today just for the simple fact it was completely by surprise so less people knew about it, so stuff like Wario 64, Nowinstock etc weren't as widely proliferated as they are now. Less Bots too.

I actually got a majority of my pre orders due to Wario but now, by the time you see him tweet, its damn near too late.