The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Only reason I didn’t attempt to preorder is cuz I was not expecting him to request the PS5 and the Spider-Man game for his bday which he did recently. He turns 9 on thanksgiving.. figured I could try to pull a miracle the past 24 hours but I’ve taken an L every time they’ve reupped

guess I have to find something else for his bday and hopefully catch 1 for Christmas

:mjcry:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Only reason I didn’t attempt to preorder is cuz I was not expecting him to request the PS5 and the Spider-Man game for his bday which he did recently. He turns 9 on thanksgiving.. figured I could try to pull a miracle the past 24 hours but I’ve taken an L every time they’ve reupped

guess I have to find something else for his bday and hopefully catch 1 for Christmas

I definitely underestimated this release. I scrolled through the Xbox thread the day prior and thought it’d be as obtainable as that was... boy I was wrong
Get him the ps4 Verizon it will transfer over when you get a PS5

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

I definitely underestimated this release. I scrolled through the Xbox thread the day prior and thought it’d be as obtainable as that was... boy I was wrong
smh idk how much u woulda paid or where u was at but i was tryna get one off damn near all day for $650 and somebody finally copped it

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get him the ps4 Verizon it will transfer over when you get a PS5
I thought about it but I already know if we start on the Miles Morales on the PS4 by the time we get the PS5 he ain’t gon be interested in replaying it in next gen.. I’d rather just go straight for the full next gen experience

after we beat the story all he’s gonna wanna do is swing around and beat up thugs until the DLC drops

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh idk how much u woulda paid or where u was at but i was tryna get one off damn near all day for $650 and somebody finally copped it
I never saw that post. This thread been boomin for the past 48 hours lol

I’m hella pissed I didn’t get it off Target tho. I had my homie employee discount on my account plus the red card.. would’ve been $465 shipped if it ain’t glitch at the card screen

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I supposed to be playing my PS5 right now:pacspit::pacspit:

source.gif

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: hearing these sad stories makes me clutch mines close :mjcry:
At least you got 1 :salute:

I wasn’t really tryna say why I wanted it for empathy tho... seems like the Ls have been handed out enough might as well discuss something else in the thread like why we want it so bad lol

if it was for myself I would’ve waited for the eventual slimmer model that we all know will come next year. I never cop launch consoles

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I never saw that post. This thread been boomin for the past 48 hours lol

I’m hella pissed I didn’t get it off Target tho. I had my homie employee discount on my account plus the red card.. would’ve been $465 shipped if it ain’t glitch at the card screen
if i see something reasonable ill hit u up