The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
9/16 was way better than today just for the simple fact it was completely by surprise so less people knew about it, so stuff like Wario 64, Nowinstock etc weren't as widely proliferated as they are now. Less Bots too.

I actually got a majority of my pre orders due to Wario but now, by the time you see him tweet, its damn near too late.

As soon as I seent his Costco tweet I hit that bytch up. Fumbled on 4G :flabbynsick: and still got it.

I think some of us lucked out but a lot of us didn't. :blessed:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
As soon as I seent his Costco tweet I hit that bytch up. Fumbled on 4G :flabbynsick: and still got it.

I think some of us lucked out but a lot of us didn't. :blessed:

Costco a lil different, since you gotta be a (paid) member to check out.

Lessens the competition.

Congrats on getting your console.

Daps
For any DFW brehs, the Target in McKinney has 29 PS5 consoles based on the myStore app.

I grabbed mine from Cityplace but noticed that McKinney had zero yesterday. Might be good to call them and see if you gotta order online or if you can grab one in person.

Daps
Dude at Gamestop told me there next shipment may not come in till next spring :francis:

I was on Twitter last night and people were rolling at GameStop prices. You add up everything in the bundle plus tax and there's always $30-50 unaccounted for. The consoles don't really make the stores money since there's no in-store markup...so I guess GS gotta do what they do. Their shyt stayed up the longest by far :russ: