The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I hooked up my external drive to the PS5 drive I was already down on space after downloading my older games.
I am probably going to do the same once I fill out the space with PS4 games. I did the same with Xbox Series X. Only games on the internal are the ones that must be there only.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
PS5 JUST CAME :wow: I had a blessed week first series X now this :blessed: im wiping my pro gotta trade it in to get some games and an extra series X controller...ill set it up tomorrow tho i didnt know wiping my pro would take this long

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only reason I didn’t attempt to preorder is cuz I was not expecting him to request the PS5 and the Spider-Man game for his bday which he did recently. He turns 9 on thanksgiving.. figured I could try to pull a miracle the past 24 hours but I’ve taken an L every time they’ve reupped

guess I have to find something else for his bday and hopefully catch 1 for Christmas

I definitely underestimated this release. I scrolled through the Xbox thread the day prior and thought it’d be as obtainable as that was... boy I was wrong