Job Is Finished
Daps
Now Amazon is saying my order will ship soon and is dispatched to the carrier

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Someone at Amazon fukked up. All items are checked by weight before they leave the warehouse. An empty box should have kicked out before a shipping label was printed.

Yeah, I feel you. I'm sure they do/should have such checks. Just that since these things are so light, I can see how being 1 off could easily slip by the logistics. You right tho, they still at fault just as much as Western Digital is...if not more.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
:ohhh: What’s the FedEx app trick ?
What’s the fedex app trick breh
What is it
I believe it's just as simple as downloading the app, and creating an account. They'll give you tracking info on anything shipping through them to your address. Happens as soon as, or not long after a label is printed. Some retailers take their time giving you shipping info.

I apologize. I shouldn't have used the word "trick". It's just downloading the app and putting the same shipping address as your order so you can see the status of it like seeing if the shipping label was printed.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
i was about to say that Gamestop will burn in the ground but after xbox deal with them im guessing they not going away any time soon:francis::francis:

Speaking of Gamestop, I was bout to Preorder some games and these folks charge $10 per game for preorder release date delivery. Otherwise you gotta wait 2-4 days:gucci:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of Gamestop, I was bout to Preorder some games and these folks charge $10 per game for preorder release date delivery. Otherwise you gotta wait 2-4 days:gucci:

Was that just today? It's fukk Gamestop all day every day, but I imagine the charge is due to it having to be next day at this point.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
got shipping confirmation from amazon + UPS

rerouted to to a UPS store but they charged me to do so which is new to me...the service used to be free...worth it tho...I should get it anywhere between 10-1 as I have in the past hopefully

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’m done with them b*stards...just made my last purchase from them (PSN gift cards)...I wipe my hands of them :hubie:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
got shipping confirmation from amazon + UPS

rerouted to to a UPS store but they charged me to do so which is new to me...the service used to be free...worth it tho...I should get it anywhere between 10-1 as I have in the past hopefully
how much they charged you? i want to reroute it to a ups store but my tracking info is still fresh,so the ups website has not updated it yet