The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
They both will be fully installed to the ssd though.
Yep. That’s fine though, just don’t wanna have to download the shyt. I’m OK with the transferring from disc to SSD. I just hate downloading big ass files for some reason...
:yeshrug:

But of course the shyt will have a 30GB download mandatory update file...
:martin:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Not this one. It don't even budge the care meter at all for me. I also don't think it's all doom n gloom any way you look at it. Maybe make this gen more competitive, which wouldn't be a bad thing.

shyt's silly and to those ones I'm like Vegeta. Where's your Saiyan Pride?!
Yeah I still don't understand the studio hype. Until they make an Xbox exclusive, every game that's being raved about is a multiplat and there is no way they're going to miss out on profit by pulling existing multiplats back.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah I still don't understand the studio hype. Until they make an Xbox exclusive, every game that's being raved about is a multiplat and there is no way they're going to miss out on profit by pulling existing multiplats back.

Right. 95% of those games and their studios' types of games don't thrill me at all. Some I've given a trial at before (Fallout series), but just ultimately wasn't my vibe. And while I can't absolutely say my standpoint speaks for every single PS owner and whatnot, I reckon there's plenty others that are feel similar enough as well. Probably even doubly so for more casual PS players where those more hardcore games don't even register to them any.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They are going to have at least some full or timed exclusives, moves like this make no sense otherwise.

At the very least the game being "free" on gamepass while simultaneously full price on Playstation is a serious kick in the teeth.

Daps
They are going to have at least some full or timed exclusives, moves like this make no sense otherwise.

At the very least the game being "free" on gamepass while simultaneously full price on Playstation is a serious kick in the teeth.
No one is paying 70 when you can get it free on gamepass
At least some of these games will be timed or full exclusives because why not?
They spent 7 billion

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. 95% of those games and their studios' types of games don't thrill me at all. Some I've given a trial at before (Fallout series), but just ultimately wasn't my vibe. And while I can't absolutely say my standpoint speaks for every single PS owner and whatnot, I reckon there's plenty others that are feel similar enough as well. Probably even doubly so for more casual PS players where those more hardcore games don't even register to them any.

I mean I don't care about anything from Bethesda that isn't made by Arkane, but they have some of the biggest IPs out there.