The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not this one. It don't even budge the care meter at all for me. I also don't think it's all doom n gloom any way you look at it. Maybe make this gen more competitive, which wouldn't be a bad thing.

shyt's silly and to those ones I'm like Vegeta. Where's your Saiyan Pride?!
:wow:
heres some rep for quoting the Goat:wow:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These playstation fans a having existential crisis over Zenimax makes me respect the gangsta of Nintendo and their audience lol.

Like I said

They not in this game
3O1Bbac.png

Nintendo doesn't get in all this shyt for the most part, for better or worse, they just swim in their own sales

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. That’s fine though, just don’t wanna have to download the shyt. I’m OK with the transferring from disc to SSD. I just hate downloading big ass files for some reason...
:yeshrug:

But of course the shyt will have a 30GB download mandatory update file...
:martin:

You'll DL that 30 faster than that 60+ tho :yeshrug: I don't pay for this gigabit for nothing, I'm downloading everything on this physical edition :mjlit:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw an idea on reddit that I halfway thought about before but quickly forgot about.

It was about the Xbox, but this dude was saying he has a large archive external that he uses to store all the library, and transfers the games he's actively playing to the internal :ehh: rather than constantly downloading and deleting, I can just leave a big external attached

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I saw an idea on reddit that I halfway thought about before but quickly forgot about.

It was about the Xbox, but this dude was saying he has a large archive external that he uses to store all the library, and transfers the games he's actively playing to the internal :ehh: rather than constantly downloading and deleting, I can just leave a big external attached
we been sayin this breh

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we been sayin this breh

I'm stingy as hell when it comes to buying and manipulating storage, especially external storage :mjlol: if I'm not actively buying it I try not to think about it. It's even worse on PC where I can more or less do whatever I want to. I only got one external in my house rn and I use it strictly for .mkv files for the TV.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I finally bypassed the fukk ass ATT router for my own WIFI 6 router, now even the wifi is godly :ohlawd: gonna be perfect for the PS4

I have my router hooked to the ATT modem/router. Is there a way around eliminating their modem altogether. Thought you had to use their modem. I disabled their wireless on their modem to use the Wireless from mine.