The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have my router hooked to the ATT modem/router. Is there a way around eliminating their modem altogether. Thought you had to use their modem. I disabled their wireless on their modem to use the Wireless from mine.

You have to go through it, but you can essentially ignore it, and just hook your own router up to one of the ports

If you know your way around you can skip the first 5 min like he said.

He has older vids for older models

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
imma wait for reviews to drop for the pulse 3d before i pre order:francis:
i do need a upgrade..i got a hyper x stinger headset:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I copped, but only to test out the "3d Audio". If it's not a brand new experience (it probably won't be), back to 5.1 and the Yeti :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So are the new ones not any different from the platinums? Cuz I think I have the platinums as well.

These are the plats.

s-l640.jpg

haven't heard anything regarding a difference.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So are the new ones not any different from the platinums? Cuz I think I have the platinums as well.

These are the plats.

s-l640.jpg

haven't heard anything regarding a difference.

How good will the PS5 Pulse 3D headset and its audio be? | GamesRadar+

Did a quick read of this article (mostly speculative but discusses what info they have put out too). Did y'all use the Platinums for UC4? The article says that's the best implementation of 3D Audio from this gen, and it didn't really take off otherwise. The other thing it says is likely is having advanced noise canceling mics from the Platinums' design. Other stuff is speculative and hopeful. Could be very interesting tho. They're gonna have to go in depth on a lot next month. Now that I got a unit secured, I can't wait until more info is squeezed out of them :ohlawd:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the sidebar y’all are having about the PS5 headset made me curious enough to go “pick one up” as a sort of consolation prize for missing out on the XSX...but them bytches sold out everywhere too :mjlol: :mjcry:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the sidebar y’all are having about the PS5 headset made me curious enough to go “pick one up” as a sort of consolation prize for missing out on the XSX...but them bytches sold out everywhere too :mjlol: :mjcry:

At least MS gave a grand closing on the day, so folks can sleep :ehh:

Maybe :mjlit: