The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im glad the controllers bigger and a different shape. Looks a lot more comfortable to hold than the 1-4 controllers. They were fine when i was 10 but feel cramped now.

breh I’m using a DS3 and the shyt feels like a fukking toy...I wish the DS4 was 100% compatible with the PS3 and all games...I actually ended up liking/getting used to the DS4 even tho the xbox controller feels a lot better in my hands

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
breh I’m using a DS3 and the shyt feels like a fukking toy...I wish the DS4 was 100% compatible with the PS3 and all games...I actually ended up liking/getting used to the DS4 even tho the xbox controller feels a lot better in my hands
DS4 was better for sure and had better thumbsticks(even tho the wore down fast). Sony slowly but steadily makin the controllers better with each gen. Besides the stick layout on the 5 this new controller looks money.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep, I just copped a second controller that will def get use, and a camera because I know I’m gonna give VR one more chance with PSVR2, and I know the peripherals can get hectic at times so I’d rather just be ahead of it. Anything that’s a maybe will just get bought when it’s wanted.

Forgot I ordered the headset too :mjgrin: I'm not moving my Yeti back and forth anymore