The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i must be missing something. why does this thing always go right into standby mode when i turn it on

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Wife copped me a PS5 for our anniversary. Any must have items for it? Looking at expanding the storage right now and could use some suggestions. I'm an ultra casual, so I'm assuming 2tb should be enough. Also, I'm not too hung up on speed, but can afford to get something moderately fast so I'm willing to spend a couple extra dollars if it means future proofing myself down the road. Are there any sale seasons besides christmas coming up that I should wait for? I'd like to play Last of Us and see that the PS5 is available on Premium, but looking through the extra catalog seem like the best all around value, which of the two is best to go with?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wife copped me a PS5 for our anniversary. Any must have items for it? Looking at expanding the storage right now and could use some suggestions. I'm an ultra casual, so I'm assuming 2tb should be enough. Also, I'm not too hung up on speed, but can afford to get something moderately fast so I'm willing to spend a couple extra dollars if it means future proofing myself down the road. Are there any sale seasons besides christmas coming up that I should wait for? I'd like to play Last of Us and see that the PS5 is available on Premium, but looking through the extra catalog seem like the best all around value, which of the two is best to go with?

Black Friday is around the corner so its best to wait until then to upgrade the storage. Brand name 2tb SSD’s are going to be under or around 100 bucks.

Also, if i were you i wouldn’t play Last of Us remastered, either cop on sale or wait until they put Part 1 on PS Plus, its a far superior experience.

Get an extra controller and a charging dock as well. PS Plus will also be on sale during Black Friday

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Black Friday is around the corner so its best to wait until then to upgrade the storage. Brand name 2tb SSD’s are going to be under or around 100 bucks.

Also, if i were you i wouldn’t play Last of Us remastered, either cop on sale or wait until they put Part 1 on PS Plus, its a far superior experience.

Get an extra controller and a charging dock as well. PS Plus will also be on sale during Black Friday

Thanks. The $70 version of LOU is on Plus Premium right now, so just wait until black friday to cop a year's sub to Premium is what you're suggesting?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thanks. The $70 version of LOU is on Plus Premium right now, so just wait until black friday to cop a year's sub to Premium is what you're suggesting?

Thats just a game trial, which means you get to play it for like an hour or two. It should be on sale in a couple of weeks

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
i must be missing something. why does this thing always go right into standby mode when i turn it on
mine did that because i had it set to turn on and off with my tv. so I'd be turning the tv and the ps5 on at the same time and it canceled each other out.

i would look into any autostart settings that you have on. also got my spotify hooked up so i basically dont touch my remote now.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
mine did that because i had it set to turn on and off with my tv. so I'd be turning the tv and the ps5 on at the same time and it canceled each other out.

i would look into any autostart settings that you have on. also got my spotify hooked up so i basically dont touch my remote now.
good look. i didnt follow up, my bad

it was the "time until PS5 enters rest mode" setting. turned all that off, we back