The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
How often you clean your PS5?
No lie every few months so when I looked at the fan it wasn’t as much dust build up as I thought.. from what I been seeing online it’s because a nikka stayed having it on rest mode

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Ayo...did yall know cloud streaming on the PS5 for PS5 games dropped today for premium ps plus? I just checked it out and now when you go to stream it gives you the option if you want to stream the ps4 or ps5 version...i been waiting on this shyt after reading stories that it was dropping today

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ayo...did yall know cloud streaming on the PS5 for PS5 games dropped today for premium ps plus? I just checked it out and now when you go to stream it gives you the option if you want to stream the ps4 or ps5 version...i been waiting on this shyt after reading stories that it was dropping today

I thought it dropped a few days ago, but i haven’t got to try it yet. How is it?

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I thought it dropped a few days ago, but i haven’t got to try it yet. How is it?
Havent played a game yet to test quality but it looks like you can also stream select games you bought from the ps store...this is a game changer for me since i dont have extra storage and have a big backlog..they did say it was gonna have 4k 60fps streaming tho

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Havent played a game yet to test quality but it looks like you can also stream select games you bought from the ps store...this is a game changer for me since i dont have extra storage and have a big backlog..they did say it was gonna have 4k 60fps streaming tho

Yeah, ps5 streaming is 4k/60, it will be nice not having to download entire games to my SSD to get my star rewards

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Just got my PS5, Final Fantasy 16, and preordered the PS Portal…

Including the Gamestop extended warranty this shyt set me back almost $900!!!!!

But so far its worth it. Final Fantasy 16 feels like i’m PLAYING a movie and thats exactly what I wanted!

This will more than likely be the last personal gaming device I ever buy so i’m going to enjoy the shyt out of it!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just got my PS5, Final Fantasy 16, and preordered the PS Portal…

Including the Gamestop extended warranty this shyt set me back almost $900!!!!!

But so far its worth it. Final Fantasy 16 feels like i’m PLAYING a movie and thats exactly what I wanted!

This will more than likely be the last personal gaming device I ever buy so i’m going to enjoy the shyt out of it!

Enjoy breh, you got a lot of fun games ahead of you :cheers:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Just copped a 990 pro ssd, vented cover plates (with dust filters), and an exhaust fan for my new system Also upgraded my amp to one with 2.1 inputs and changed my 7.1 surround setup to an atmos 5.1.2 configuration. Going to front heights is a game changer, wish I had done this sooner. Went with an onkyo (6100) this time as I was never really all that happy with the warm sound of my old denon amp. This new one is bright and punchy, just how I was hoping for :obama: