The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Anybody play this Weird West game that dropped on PS+? Never heard of it but it looks really interesting.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Final Fantasy 16 is the most depressing game ever created
I still think the ending for Final Fantasy XIII-2 tops it. I don't think I've ever seen the protagonist so utterly defeated in the end. Everything went wrong.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just use the app to save my stuff. I am sure Elon made some dumb request and Sony dipped lol

Seems like same deal with microsoft, everyones bailing on the increased pricing for integration. Elon digging twitter further into the hole trying to further monetize it.

But yeah, you can just use the app to save photos, its not as simple as twitter but whatever.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I never used twitter for sharing video clips but I do wish they would fix the format or whatever the fukk they're doing with their video captures on the PS app.

When I share and then download a clip on iPhone its fine, but if you cut/trim the video file at all, once you save the change you pretty much just can't use the clip anymore. It always says there's an error that occurred any time try to playback or use the video file in any way, even if you're just trimming a few seconds off. Any kind of modifications done to the video have to be done on the playstation itself. Not the biggest deal in the world and for most people it's a non-issue, but it is a pain in the ass if you save a lot of captures