The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Persona 5 Royal

Thanks. Definitely gonna fukk with this. I actually have it on my PS4 but never got passed the second or third dungeon, not because the game wasn’t fire but it was a little too much for my Vita to handle on Remote Play. Which is crazy because I didn’t have that problem with FF7 Remake

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I dont understand the point of streaming. If your connection is that good why not just download it. I guess for remote play, you can stream away from your house? But you can already do that now... :jbhmm:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I dont understand the point of streaming. If your connection is that good why not just download it. I guess for remote play, you can stream away from your house? But you can already do that now... :jbhmm:

Storage?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I’m BIG on JRPGS i’ve been mostly playing the Legend Of Heroes games (specifically Cold Steel series) for the last few years.

Basically I like the cliche shyt, you know the hero from humble origins becomes the chosen one and travels a huge fantastic world with an eclectic group of lovable outcasts, saves the world and gets the girl. I’m a sucker for that shyt.

I’m going to definitely get FF16 but i’m not sure what other RPGS are out there, i’ve been out of the gaming loop for years. My main gaming system of choice is still my PS Vita and I refused to get a PS5 because you can’t remote play with a Vita on it but now that the PS Portal is a thing i’m just going to use that.
@42 Monks @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @winb @Superkick Party

From what I played this year, I’d say check out Octopath Traveler 2, 13 Sentinels (an RTS/visual novel), Star Ocean Second story remake this November, Sea of Stars (on ps plus), Scarlet Nexus, Persona 5 Tactica November, Nier Automata
mass effect trilogy :ufdup:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m BIG on JRPGS i’ve been mostly playing the Legend Of Heroes games (specifically Cold Steel series) for the last few years.

Basically I like the cliche shyt, you know the hero from humble origins becomes the chosen one and travels a huge fantastic world with an eclectic group of lovable outcasts, saves the world and gets the girl. I’m a sucker for that shyt.

I’m going to definitely get FF16 but i’m not sure what other RPGS are out there, i’ve been out of the gaming loop for years. My main gaming system of choice is still my PS Vita and I refused to get a PS5 because you can’t remote play with a Vita on it but now that the PS Portal is a thing i’m just going to use that.

@42 Monks @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @winb @Superkick Party

From what I played this year, I’d say check out Octopath Traveler 2, 13 Sentinels (an RTS/visual novel), Star Ocean Second story remake this November, Sea of Stars (on ps plus), Scarlet Nexus, Persona 5 Tactica November, Nier Automata
I'm currently playing through the Atelier Ryza trilogy for the first time and it's my introduction to the long running series as well. While it won't blow your mind in most aspects and is actually way more laid back than your average rpg, I still definitely recommend it for JRPG fans. It does appeal to fanservicey, anime weabo types tho, just to forewarn if that's not your thing (not really mine, but I'm neutral to it). I like the artstyle and the combat system, which gets interestingly deep enough and flashy. Also, it has probably the most robust, complex, customizable crafting systems I've ever seen in any rpg or other game for that matter. So if you like that part of rpgs, it'll definitely please you in that regard and it builds on it for nearly the entire game.

The whole trilogy was made from 2020 through now with the last one just dropping this year, all on PlayStation and Switch . The last two have PS5 versions and obviously the Playstation versions look noticeably better than the Switch versions.