Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He’s fine, he just left that timeline and signed to Maybach Music

omarion-funny-edit-uwyqksfbilaevpp3.webp

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Alright brehs put me on to some exclusives

I'm currently playing Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut and after that will move on to Last of Us 2 followed by GoW 2018 and Ragnarok

Already played Spiderman and I'm not a big Horizon fan after playing the first one so ima pass on Aloy:hubie:

The other games I'm interested in are the Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Nioh 2, but let me know if there's some other piff I'm overlooking or not aware of:lupe:

Pick up Demon Souls.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Yeah, its only 12 bucks so you might as well just get that one
The sale over next week too or they adding more? Thinking about grabbing TLOU 2 as well, I haven't owned a PS console since like 2015 thats why im asking lol

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps

I'm currently playing Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut and after that will move on to Last of Us 2 followed by GoW 2018 and Ragnarok

Already played Spiderman and I'm not a big Horizon fan after playing the first one so ima pass on Aloy:hubie:

The other games I'm interested in are the Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Nioh 2, but let me know if there's some other piff I'm overlooking or not aware of:lupe:

Returnal.

The only game I played that felt next gen and demons souls is a must imo

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Nah, you gotta do Forbidden West. Frozen Wilds DLC was flames too. FW 100% improved on Horizon which was already dope as hell.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I didn't really like the first Horizon like that but the second one is way better imo. Much better writing and the graphics are literally the best I've seen this gen by far. Skipping this game is a disservice imo.

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade is quite possibly my favorite game that released on PS4 last gen and the PS5 version is only better. Even better if you actually played FFVII growing up.