The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
My shyt is basically a Kof box at this point. I haven't got into a FF since 10 so I'm hoping the silent hill info comes soon.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
My Ps5 disc drive is bad. It's not taking any CDs. When I press the eject button it just makes noise, it's like it's stuck in eject cd mode. Not sure what to do. :unimpressed:

About a year ago it fell on the floor and damaged the hdmi port. Was gone get that fixed today, but now with the disc drive going crazy?

Should I just cop another Ps5? I'm probably looking at $300 in repair costs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My Ps5 disc drive is bad. It's not taking any CDs. When I press the eject button it just makes noise, it's like it's stuck in eject cd mode. Not sure what to do. :unimpressed: I will say, not bad for a Day One Console.

About a year ago it fell on the floor and damaged the hdmi port. Was gone get that fixed today, but now with the disc drive going crazy?

Should I just cop another Ps5? I'm probably looking at $300 in repair costs

Wait to see if they announce a revision

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What makes you say end of the month? How do you know these things? I read the last revision was back in September.

I might wait, idk.

Rumors are September is the new version, and i think if they’re gonna announce it, its gonna be at their showcase this month.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Rumors are September is the new version, and i think if they’re gonna announce it, its gonna be at their showcase this month.

You think it'll be worth the wait? I can't imagine it wouldn't be nothing much but better hardware.

It's like it's stuck in eject disk mode. Can't put a disk in.

Just found a way to get it to work. When I power on, that seems to be the only time it'll take a cd

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You think it'll be worth the wait? I can't imagine it wouldn't be nothing much but better hardware.

It's like it's stuck in eject disk mode. Can't put a disk in.

Just found a way to get it to work. When I power on, that seems to be the only time it'll take a cd

It might have the separate disc drive that you can buy