The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been doing so since PS3…and so do a lot of ppl…shyt is a huge oversight…I have other options but there SHOULD be an app on there…it’s inexcusable
not everyone wanna hook up multiple devices to handle media. most people I know prefer a one and done setup.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not everyone wanna hook up multiple devices to handle media. most people I know prefer a one and done setup.

the xbox one was a HUGE part of my media center during that gen…once they stopped fukking around and made certain upgrades, I could play blurays, pirated movies and stream shyt (KODI) on that device whereas previously I would’ve needed one or two additional more devices to do so…prior to that I used the PS3 to play blurays, DVDs and pirated shyt…this gen I’ve been using the XSX as a bluray player and to stream everything…I could use streaming apps on my TV but ironically the apps work better on consoles…bcuz I’m using my PS5 more I just watch everything on that now…but I forgot they don’t have the sling app when I renewed my subscription

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yup, that was the point.

Tried to to understand, but just said fukk it. Even reviews weren't consistent on plot summary :dead:

Oh, i thought you meant the sequel wouldn’t make sense in context of part 1 (considering you turn into an octopus :dahell:)

Yeah, i dont even bother anymore. nikkas just be making shyt up on youtube :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Amazon had me feelin frisky last night :mjgrin:

IMG-2482.jpg