The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
the MK11 on PS+ is the standard version right? If I wanted the dlc I'd need to grab the ultimate edition on sale rn right?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Alright brehs put me on to some exclusives

I'm currently playing Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut and after that will move on to Last of Us 2 followed by GoW 2018 and Ragnarok

Already played Spiderman and I'm not a big Horizon fan after playing the first one so ima pass on Aloy:hubie:

The other games I'm interested in are the Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Nioh 2, but let me know if there's some other piff I'm overlooking or not aware of:lupe:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I'm currently playing Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut and after that will move on to Last of Us 2 followed by GoW 2018 and Ragnarok

Already played Spiderman and I'm not a big Horizon fan after playing the first one so ima pass on Aloy:hubie:

The other games I'm interested in are the Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Nioh 2, but let me know if there's some other piff I'm overlooking or not aware of:lupe:

Bloodborne and Demon’s Souls

855c21a6cc493f8f522f6ba202464afc2b2f320d.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Kena Bridge of Spirits, Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart, Returnal, Uncharted 4 & Lost Legacy, Death Stranding if you’re up for something slower

If you don’t have ps plus extra you might as well just get that, almost all these games are on there

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

To be fair, Horizons sequel improved a lot of problems the first one had. I know people who didnt like Zero Dawn but had fun with Forbidden West.

If you like old school RPGs, Octopath 2 and Tactics Ogre Reborn are good.

Gran Turismo 7 is fun, but can be grindy.

How you liking Tsushima so far?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To be fair, Horizons sequel improved a lot of problems the first one had. I know people who didnt like Zero Dawn but had fun with Forbidden West.

I was going to say this also. I didn’t really like HZD that much outside the over arching plot, but part 2 is one of my favorite games this gen so far. It’s a considerable step up in my opinion.

Being able to fly, climb, grapple, glide, and swim elevates it on the open world aspect alone

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was going to say this also. I didn’t really like HZD that much outside the over arching plot, but part 2 is one of my favorite games this gen so far. It’s a considerable step up in my opinion.

Being able to fly, climb, grapple, glide, and swim elevates it on the open world aspect alone
Ya, worse main story be damned, everything else is better, including the side content stories.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

If you like old school RPGs, Octopath 2 and Tactics Ogre Reborn are good.

Gran Turismo 7 is fun, but can be grindy.

How you liking Tsushima so far?

Tsushima has been great so far the environment artists at sucker punch went in their bag :wow: I played the Sly Cooper and infamous games back in the day so it’s dope to see their come up. Game basically plays like a less-technical Sekiro in an open-world setting

Kena Bridge of Spirits, Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart, Returnal, Uncharted 4 & Lost Legacy, Death Stranding if you’re up for something slower

If you don’t have ps plus extra you might as well just get that, almost all these games are on there

You already know I got that subscription that’s how I’m playing Ghost :youngsabo:

Copped Last of Us 2 on sale for $10 and I already owned GoW from my ps4 days. GoW was actually the game that blew out my ps4 completely. I had it since launch day and eventually it broke down until I took it apart and replaced the fan myself. Went on to play thru persona 5 Royal then went to GoW next which made the ps4 damn near take flight and crash immediately after starting a new game :mjlol: tried that a couple time and it totally killed my shyt for good:mjcry:

PS5 gonna get that get back tho :ufdup: