Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ll give it a shot…someone had recommended another series too…forgot the name…some ppl at a job site who volunteered to have their memories suppressed during work hours

*edit*

severance

Yeah, severance is dope too. Apple has some good shows

edit—-

Black Bird and Mythic Quest is also really good

Last edited:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Looking for a new game (preferably a fighting but if I can't get it any one, any game that's good before DBZ) I hate baseball but everyone says MLB is fire I also see people saying WWE is fire. Any recommendations?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m done with RE4, now im gonna try and finish Octopath before Burning Shores drops and then just gonna continue to hit the backlog and VR stuff until Zelda, then im waiting until FF16.

Idk if i buying Diablo or SF6 right away.

How do you like RE4 Remake? When you said you were done with RE4 so you mean you finished the story or bored with RE4?

I'm glad I didn't buy RE4 after I played the demo. RE2 Remake is good enough for me cause I don't need another RE Remake again.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking for a new game (preferably a fighting but if I can't get it any one, any game that's good before DBZ) I hate baseball but everyone says MLB is fire I also see people saying WWE is fire. Any recommendations?

The only reason I want to get MLB cause of the Nergo League.

I don't play 2K WWE at all cause I felt like 2K23 WWE is the same shyt as previous WWE games but again I can't speak for that.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
The only reason I want to get MLB cause of the Nergo League.

I don't play 2K WWE at all cause I felt like 2K23 WWE is the same shyt as previous WWE games but again I can't speak for that.
Yea I saw that part of mlb and that looks good I can’t lie. I haven’t played any mlb game and the last wwe I played was in like junior high

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tetris Effect: Connected got a PS5 update this year. fun game, fun visuals, fun music, and cool controller feedback.