The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's what I was thinking. Only thing is I've been stuck in resident evil 2 remake for a long while (put it down and haven't had time to beat that eyeball boss). Wanted to try and finish 2 first but 4 remake looks too good

Hogwarts imo is ok, once the magic and wander of the school wears off it gets kind of repetitive. It might be a longer/bigger game but theres less highs in it than Resident Evil 4.

I’d say Hogwarts over stays its welcome long before a play through of RE4 is over

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
EA is so fukking trash, man. Why the fukk would they make a golf game that has to be connected to their trash ass servers at all times :gucci:? I’m not even fukking playing online! I’m just playing the my career mode, and the shyt keeps dropping and making me play over. I’m actually enjoying Road to the Masters, but this server shyt is ridiculous.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
EA is so fukking trash, man. Why the fukk would they make a golf game that has to be connected to their trash ass servers at all times :gucci:? I’m not even fukking playing online! I’m just playing the my career mode, and the shyt keeps dropping and making me play over. I’m actually enjoying Road to the Masters, but this server shyt is ridiculous.
Think I might get this game I liked Tiger Woods Golf alot

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Any apartment brehs have connection issues with the ps4 while using wifi or wired in the complex? I kept having mine randomly drop with the ps4(base model) i could barely play anything online even when i tried to port forward it