The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Am I the only one completely overwhelmed with all these games on the ps5? Honestly I just can't keep up. I haven't copped Ragnarok, Hogwarts Legacy, Dead Space remake, resident evil 4, Last of Us remake, or Wo long. I honestly haven't copped anything since elden ring dropped a year ago.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one completely overwhelmed with all these games on the ps5? Honestly I just can't keep up. I haven't copped Ragnarok, Hogwarts Legacy, Dead Space remake, resident evil 4, Last of Us remake, or Wo long. I honestly haven't copped anything since elden ring dropped a year ago.

Gotta prioritize, and recognize when a game just isn't important for you to buy ASAP.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta prioritize, and recognize when a game just isn't important for you to buy ASAP.

lol I’m finally learning that lesson as a gamer smh

my gaming library across several platforms consists of games that I “had” to get at the time that I ended up never playing or playing years after the fact in which case I could’ve just waited and saved myself some money or realized hey I’m just not really as interested in this game as I thought I was once the hype died down

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:sadcam:
Im finishing up Hogwarts then im going back to Forspoken which I bought in the last months
I tried Horizon and had to shut it off to force myself to stay on par with hogwarts
I need to have all this done(at least Hogwarts and Forspoken) before that nee Zelda or more importantly FF16 :damn:
Paradox of choice is fukked man(even worse with my hacked switch that got a bunch of new releases since last yr that I keep adding on it)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m done with RE4, now im gonna try and finish Octopath before Burning Shores drops and then just gonna continue to hit the backlog and VR stuff until Zelda, then im waiting until FF16.

Idk if i buying Diablo or SF6 right away.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol I’m finally learning that lesson as a gamer smh

my gaming library across several platforms consists of games that I “had” to get at the time that I ended up never playing or playing years after the fact in which case I could’ve just waited and saved myself some money or realized hey I’m just not really as interested in this game as I thought I was once the hype died down

It's a tough lesson to learn, but holy shyt has it made life easier. That feeling of recontextualizing your backlog from a to do list of shame to just a bunch of games you'll get around to when you feel like it, since it's only getting additions when you really feel the need. :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that’s one thing I miss about going physical…bcuz I didn’t want to have a bunch of games lying around, I didn’t buy a game unless I was absolutely certain I’d be playing it that weekend…with digital it’s way too easy for me to hoard games

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s one thing I miss about going physical…bcuz I didn’t want to have a bunch of games lying around, I didn’t buy a game unless I was absolutely certain I’d be playing it that weekend…with digital it’s way too easy for me to hoard games

Facts. I got shyt in my library that I know good and damn well that I purchased, and it never took up a single megabyte of space on any of my consoles. But those physicals? Even if it's just long enough to determine the game isn't for me, that shyt gets installed and played.