The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For some reason haptics don’t work for mine, but I’ve been playing stuff like Tchia and Octopath that don’t really have a lot of it.
I think you have to link the dualsense first to the ipad before launching the app. I did it differently just now and it wasn't working. But yeah this remote play is dope, I can definitely see playing games like this remotely viable. God of War, Ratchet, Dreams all played very good imo. Didn't even feel bothered by any input lag.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I have owned the ps1,2,3,4 og Xbox and have never experienced controller shift before until now with the 5..

This is not acceptable at all about to go through my 3rd controller in just a year of ownership not good

Even Nintendo's outdated switch doesn't give me these problems.. absolute basura

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have owned the ps1,2,3,4 of Xbox and have never experienced controller shift before until now with 5..

This is not acceptable at all about to go through my 3rd controller in just a year of ownership not good

at this point you might actually want to consider the dualsense edge since it’s cheaper to swap out the sticks as opposed to a whole controller…that’s fukked up tho…fortunately I have yet to experience that shyt with any controller…but I keep reading that some of y’all have consistently had to deal with it especially when it comes to the regular dualsense and the switch pro controller smh

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
at this point you might actually want to consider the dualsense edge since it’s cheaper to swap out the sticks as opposed to a whole controller…that’s fukked up tho…fortunately I have yet to experience that shyt with any controller…but I keep reading that some of y’all have consistently had to deal with it especially when it comes to the regular dualsense and the switch pro controller smh
I'll look into it for sure thanks..but yea it's 2023..it's not like controllers are 19.99 lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll look into it for sure thanks..but yea it's 2023..it's not like controllers are 19.99 lol

man I remember when I raged while playing GTA V (PS3) and threw a controller at the wall…this was toward the end cycle of the PS3/360 generation and stores were still charging full price ($54.99) for a new DS3…I’ve been very careful/gentle with my controllers since…granted idk if that protects against stick drift

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have owned the ps1,2,3,4 og Xbox and have never experienced controller shift before until now with the 5..

Even Nintendo's outdated switch doesn't give me these problems.. absolute basura

Dualsense analog stick quality is horrible, I’ve had drift on my original white control and now twice on my black controller.

Switch is equally bad if not worse, literally every single joy-con i have bought has drifted to the point where i just stopped replacing them. its one of the other things that keep me from ever playing in handheld mode.

I will be getting a dualsense edge as soon as they announce more colors ways, hopefully before spiderman

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On my 3rd drift for dualsense. At least they kept it interesting and gave me a right stick drift. First time i ever got one on the right between my switch and playstation controllers.

This shyt is so annoying

you don’t have a dualsense edge…the hell kind of stan are you? :mjpls: