The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo, I just tried PS5 remote play with my iPad at work and that shyt works pretty good. Quality is fine and I didn't notice too much input lag. what surprised me is haptic feedbacks. I thought that wouldn't work remotely.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yo, I just tried PS5 remote play with my iPad at work and that shyt works pretty good. Quality is fine and I didn't notice too much input lag. what surprised me is haptic feedbacks. I thought that wouldn't work remotely.

For some reason haptics don’t work for mine, but I’ve been playing stuff like Tchia and Octopath that don’t really have a lot of it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wish I could get into these strategic type turn-based games…I tried playing octopath traveler 2 (demo) but it’s just not for me

I dont think its turn based, i think its most twin stick with some slow down mechanics thrown in, which was disappointing for me to hear

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think its turn based, i think its most twin stick with some slow down mechanics thrown in, which was disappointing for me to hear

I’ll check again…but I thought I saw it said it was a turn-based game when I googled it…I’ll keep an eye on it tho

*edit*

you are right…I misread what I saw…it’s similar to XCOM minus the turn-based mechanics…it’s on my radar :ehh:

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Beat Uncharted Lost Legacy...good game and Spielberg needs to let ND have control over making Indiana Jones flicks