The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
the only advantage of the ps direct is the 4 payments... assuming i qualify .. i have also been subject to amazon fukkery but they supposed to take a pic of the dropped off box.. the amazon drivers be timed so they usually be clicking delivered before they get to you.. i remember when i once ordered a cell phone. the site said delivered so i went outside and no box. i call customer service and wheile i'm talking i hear my gate and see amazon drop my package. this was an entire 30 minutes after the by 9 guarantee.. they just recently changed it to before 10

Man that shyt never showed up. Maybe because I requested a refund the same day, I was so heated.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Bought Ratchet and Clank, was waiting since there was a rumor that it would be out on PS Plus. Also added 1 year of PS Plus extra, and got Gotham Knight. Contemplating if I should buy an extra controller, don't really need it but if stick drift happens in the future, would be good to have a backup :jbhmm:
i'm gonna do the same.

might get 2k23 just for the jordan mode

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
So I got a line to 2 god of war bundles. Whats the most I could sell them for?

Might keep 1, but none of these games movin me like dat:jbhmm:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
since amazon and best buy both have dual sense sticks for $50, I grabbed the camo joint. I gave my other white stick to my daughter so she could have 2.

pCC9kvO.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I dont think you’ll get much resale value from ps5 anymore, after shipping and tax and all that shyt you might make 20-50 dollars off it if you’re lucky. The gold rush is over, sony flooding the streets with PS5’s this holiday. I think they said they were making like 6.5m plus they had 3m they produced and didnt ship last quarter.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
day 1 and i'm kinda regretting getting the digital version(not that i had much of a choice). 3 year old games still $60, but can find a used physical for $25 :sadcam:
And after beating a game I sell them on eBay. Just sold god of war for 55

The eBay app makes is the easiest it’s ever been to sell. They don’t deal with PayPal anymore so money direct deposits into your checking. You don’t even have to do anything eBay does it for you