The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Black Friday PS sale has started.

I was looking forward to PS Premium til I just found out that some games already got removed , like Rdr2 and Nba2k22. And other games can be removed in the future. That's bait and switch, cause I don't see that mentioned anywhere in the store.

Still 90 bucks for all those games is a steal.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Black Friday PS sale has started.

I was looking forward to PS Premium til I just found out that some games already got removed , like Rdr2 and Nba2k22. And other games can be removed in the future. That's bait and switch, cause I don't see that mentioned anywhere in the store.

Still 90 bucks for all those games is a steal.
premium is trash. If extra is on sale get that instead

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Norco finally dropped for console. I picked up the PS5 version last night. If you have any interest in point and click adventure games, this one is incredible. It's currently a few bucks off as well

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
some hs/college students needed bread and they wanted to sell their ps5 to gamestop but gamestop wouldnt take it cuz they didnt have ID and didnt have the cords/controller. So I bought the PS5 bare from them without testing, pulled my power/HDMI cord from my xbox 1S and bought a controller from target doing price match (came out to $40-bunch of new ppl working and the guy didnt notice the price match was for a pre-owned controller) So i was able to get a used PS5 + brand new controller for $100. been playing the OG God of War so far

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
some hs/college students needed bread and they wanted to sell their ps5 to gamestop but gamestop wouldnt take it cuz they didnt have ID and didnt have the cords/controller. So I bought the PS5 bare from them without testing, pulled my power/HDMI cord from my xbox 1S and bought a controller from target doing price match (came out to $40-bunch of new ppl working and the guy didnt notice the price match was for a pre-owned controller) So i was able to get a used PS5 + brand new controller for $100. been playing the OG God of War so far
Wow. Congrats that’s insane. He could’ve gotten 400 or so on Facebook.

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
The fukk. Sounds like you're the recipient of a jack move.

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
premium is trash. If extra is on sale get that instead

It was only 15 more :yeshrug:. Plus who knows what have trials they may have in the future.

I'm still sitting on my GoW code. Most likely will sell it since I've never played a GoW.

And I am gonna likely need at least a 2TB. This shyt is adding up.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

that muthafukka had to be a brand new crackhead…damn that’s a come up tho