The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
only had a PS5 2 weeks. already beaten GoW Rag and Rift Apart :wow:

also have Elden Ring, Horizon Forbidden West , RE2 remake and 2k23 to keep me busy. and in a few months hogwarts legacy and re4 remake :wow:

so glad i got back into gaming :blessed:

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps

also have Elden Ring, Horizon Forbidden West , RE2 remake and 2k23 to keep me busy. and in a few months hogwarts legacy and re4 remake :wow:

did you beat the last of us?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Just got mine too. I'm on a hybrid of so many games right now, it's hard to keep my game fingers right. Went from playing Spiderman all day to playing Elden for the first time. Keep hitting the wrong button to attack and using up my potions 😄

leoc

All Star
Daps
So im getting back into gaming after a while and ps plus is different now. For the ps plus extra, can i download games like ghost of tsushimi for free and are these ps5 or ps4 games? Or is there a catch? Because seems like it would be cheaper to get ps plus extra and download these newish games rather than getting the essential and buying these games seperately

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
So im getting back into gaming after a while and ps plus is different now. For the ps plus extra, can i download games like ghost of tsushimi for free and are these ps5 or ps4 games? Or is there a catch? Because seems like it would be cheaper to get ps plus extra and download these newish games rather than getting the essential and buying these games seperately
Even though the Essential plan comes with GoT, I think it's worth the extra 30 to get the Extra.
I have noticed that they remove some games eventually. Like Valhalla will be removed near Christmas. NBA 2k22 was on there, buts gone. Etc

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I have about 50 days left with essential and it's almost $5 for my remaining days for extra
i just realized... i was stacked until 2023, the $40 is for upgrading what i have left ... Everybody's price will be different based on when they expire
if its $5 for 50 days why not.. its cheap

im not sure if i should do extra or premium.
extra is 30 and premium is 45