4tb is still the cost of a ps5 digital…I’ll wait until next year

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Black Friday PS sale has started.

I was looking forward to PS Premium til I just found out that some games already got removed , like Rdr2 and Nba2k22. And other games can be removed in the future. That's bait and switch, cause I don't see that mentioned anywhere in the store.

Still 90 bucks for all those games is a steal.
Rdr2 still on there. :hhh:@ tryna play 2k22 still.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i still have my ps3 and ps4 connected. im not into FPS so i dont see that 2tb getting full soon

It could realistically last me the whole generation if it deleted al lathe games i will never play again on it, some games on there i haven’t even opened.

I just kind of want the 4tb because i want it.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It could realistically last me the whole generation if it deleted al lathe games i will never play again on it, some games on there i haven’t even opened.

I just kind of want the 4tb because i want it.
me too... i want it just because but you're right.. its the same price as im spending for the digital. not really smart..

although i remember the days of spending 400 for 500G..

thanks for the slap to reality

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
why? you got a story? They put your PS5 box in your building lobby and it got jacked??

thanks for the tip

I own a whole house and they said they "hand delivered" it. I was home all day. Nothing. Either they lied or the driver is eating right now. Got a refund but a wasted invite, and their CS was so nonchalant about it like they're used to losing several hundred dollar pieces of equipment.

Ended up copping the GoW bundle from ps direct.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I own a whole house and they said they "hand delivered" it. I was home all day. Nothing. Either they lied or the driver is eating right now. Got a refund but a wasted invite, and their CS was so nonchalant about it like they're used to losing several hundred dollar pieces of equipment.

Ended up copping the GoW bundle from ps direct.
the only advantage of the ps direct is the 4 payments... assuming i qualify .. i have also been subject to amazon fukkery but they supposed to take a pic of the dropped off box.. the amazon drivers be timed so they usually be clicking delivered before they get to you.. i remember when i once ordered a cell phone. the site said delivered so i went outside and no box. i call customer service and wheile i'm talking i hear my gate and see amazon drop my package. this was an entire 30 minutes after the by 9 guarantee.. they just recently changed it to before 10

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Bought Ratchet and Clank, was waiting since there was a rumor that it would be out on PS Plus. Also added 1 year of PS Plus extra, and got Gotham Knight. Contemplating if I should buy an extra controller, don't really need it but if stick drift happens in the future, would be good to have a backup :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bought Ratchet and Clank, was waiting since there was a rumor that it would be out on PS Plus. Also added 1 year of PS Plus extra, and got Gotham Knight. Contemplating if I should buy an extra controller, don't really need it but if stick drift happens in the future, would be good to have a backup :jbhmm:
Its good to have a 2nd controller just because of the battery life.

Not that it often runs out of batteries but when it does i just switch it out. Also the charging dock is clutch, its on sale for 20 bucks also