The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
bruh…it’s gonna be a game of the year contender and more than likely has a realistic chance of winning based on reviews…I’m being “modest” cuz I technically haven’t finished it yet…but yes it’s gotten great reviews…the previous game won game of the year in 2018…and so far this is a worthy sequel…that being said you can always sell it or give it to a friend/family member…but I imagine you want to secure a PS5 with holiday season being right around the corner when it’ll probably be difficult to get again

Also GoW with the bundle is 20 dollars cheaper so you’re not really losing much if you sell the code

Ya'll right, yall right. I just pulled the trigger on the bundle. Let's see if THIS one actually arrives. Good looking on the connect.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll right, yall right. I just pulled the trigger on the bundle. Let's see if THIS one actually arrives. Good looking on the connect.

PS direct usually ships fast…if everything goes smoothly you should have it before the end of the week

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
PS direct usually ships fast…if everything goes smoothly you should have it before the end of the week

Got it already :leon:, less than 2 days. Good looking again on the direction. I'm still gonna investigate my order with Amazon tho. Someone either caught a lick, or they lied about shipping my order.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got it already :leon:, less than 2 days. Good looking again on the direction. I'm still gonna investigate my order with Amazon tho. Someone either caught a lick, or they lied about shipping my order.

nice!

I’m not surprised…I’ve preordered shyt from them a couple times that didn’t ship until thurs. but I absolutely had it by friday…glad you got it man :yes:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thought i would finally jump into tactics ogre, played about 20 minutes and jumped right back into Ragnarok. Having way too much fun still

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Barlog says Santa Monica Studio is currently "spread out on a lot of different things," although he declined to offer specifics.
But Williams is quick to add that if the company dedicates itself full-time to the "God of War" franchise, there's no shame in that.
"I remember talking to someone from another game company, where they were trying to get me to leave. The said, 'Do you just want to be known as the "God of War" guy for the rest of your life?' That was your big pitch to dissuade me? Because yes, I kind of do."

Will be interesting to see what their next game is, def sounds like they’re not done with GoW.