The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
nikka you the idiot who bought it...I don’t know what is there to explain :dwillhuh:

your response would make FAR more sense if you were attempting to explain why you would NOT buy one...but you did :francis:

:hubie:
Well I did play Streets of Rage 4 on my PS5 the other day:mjlol:...LOL. I never said I regretted buying it and happy to have it "Now". So that when the games do come out, I don't have to spend all day trying to get a PS5. shyt was hell getting this one. not trying to imagine how much of a mess it'll be when the games do drop.

Edit: and I was also trying to make the peeps who don't have one yet, feel alittle better.lol

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:
Well I did play Streets of Rage 4 on my PS5 the other day:mjlol:...LOL. I never said I regretted buying it and happy to have it "Now". So that when the games do come out, I don't have to spend all day trying to get a PS5. shyt was hell getting this one. not trying to imagine how much of a mess it'll be when the games do drop.

Edit: and I was also trying to make the peeps who don't have one yet, feel alittle better.lol

now you’re making me feel like an idiot for calling you an “idiot”...you were supposed to argue back
full

but ya I understand getting one to secure it...it’s why I rushed and bought one even tho I’d typically wait at least 6 months to buy a new system