Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
[SIE Blog] Inside Sony Interactive Entertainment: Black@PlayStation

B%40PS-VO-Pic-Release-approved.jpg

B%40PS-Fireside-15-of-17-2.jpg

It is important to find ourselves in a welcoming and supportive work environment in order to be able to express ourselves and embrace who we are – no matter where we come from, our backgrounds or any other factors. For me, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) provides exactly that space. I joined the company nearly two decades ago, and I have always felt a part of the team and included throughout my career. There are many reasons why, but Black@PlayStation has for sure played an integral part. Today, I’d like to give you a look inside our company and share what Black@PlayStation is.

SIE is committed to being “the best place to work and play” for all communities, and internally it is manifested through our Employee Networks such as Black@PlayStation. It is one of the “Employee Networks’’ PlayStation has established to provide a safe space to meet, build and foster relationships, and exchange thoughts.

Black@PlayStation and its mission

Black@PlayStation instills a sense of community, giving Black employees a space to gather, engage, and voice their thoughts with colleagues, who look like them, share similar experiences or are simply showing up as allies for the Black community. This Employee Network also provides an opportunity for us to get together and raise awareness about the contributions Black people make, and celebrate our achievements – not only within SIE, but also in the industry and beyond, from local activations to global achievements.

Corporations play an important role when it comes to social issues and racial equality and I am honored to be with a company that is actively looking to identify how to correctly approach those issues. Our purpose as Black@PlayStation employee network is to provide insights and advice, and ultimately create opportunities for the Black community through mentorship, sponsorship, career development, and opportunities for advancement.

[Continued in the link]

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
who’s shorty in the chair (2nd pic)? :ehh:

also is that deborah wilson in the first pic with the baldie?

I know she’s done some voice acting/served as the character model for a couple games

Yeah, i wonder what her role is at sony

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony got the MGS movie/TV rights…?

:ehh:

With their breadth of IP they could put together a Marvel-like movie run for the next 10 years

Yeah, i mean, thats if the movies end up actually being good. They’d be wise to let the writers/directors from the game be in charge of the adaptations like they’re doing with TLOU.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
who’s shorty in the chair (2nd pic)? :ehh:

also is that deborah wilson in the first pic with the baldie?

I know she’s done some voice acting/served as the character model for a couple games

also ya link don’t work @Gizmo_Duck

Yes it is I believe she had a big role as a voice actor in a big game release for some reason I want to say the last star wars game but Im too lazy to google :yeshrug:

Always had a crush on her since mad tv and her domniatrix role on reno 911 she was just spilling out of that costume:takedat: