The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
Brehs in not sure I can ever go back to 30fps again:blessed:. These load times are fukking insane :dwillhuh:, I knew it was a selling point but it's just different when you finally experience it. I'm gonna need to grab a little beer fridge to out next to my couch, loading used to be my cue to grab another.:sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Brehs in not sure I can ever go back to 30fps again:blessed:. These load times are fukking insane :dwillhuh:, I knew it was a selling point but it's just different when you finally experience it. I'm gonna need to grab a little beer fridge to out next to my couch, loading used to be my cue to grab another.:sas2:

shyt is different. I been telling people i ain’t going back to playing games in 30fps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs in not sure I can ever go back to 30fps again...

same...I get it now :wow:

sooooo I’m one of those ppl who “claimed” I couldn’t see the difference between 30 fps and 60 fps last gen...but maaan am I noticing it now this...messed around and played this for a little last night and tonight on PS5 with the update and the combat feels much better to me than it did before

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
How and here

Scalper :stopitslime:

Don't think he realized he was selling Spiderman ULTIMATE instead of the basic one, he should've asked for more.

He still ganked me for about 60 euros though, but the amount of time I won't have to spend fighting for a retail purchase is worth it :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Scalper :stopitslime:

Don't think he realized he was selling Spiderman ULTIMATE instead of the basic one, he should've asked for more.

He still ganked me for about 60 euros though, but the amount of time I won't have to spend fighting for a retail purchase is worth it :yeshrug:

60 over retail is not bad, people were buying bundles with a bunch of dumb shyt in it for way more. Even though I guess technically you can sell the extra stuff.

But whatever, consider it convenience tax

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
same...I get it now :wow:
Don't ever play at 120+ if you can help it. It's not difficult going back to 60FPS from it...but it's definitely some shyt that will make you never wanna play at 30FPS again for the rest of your life. :francis: