The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Why would you play your loud ass ps4 pro when the ps5 plays the same games, faster?

only really playing COD Cold War at the moment and the PS4 is hooked up to my computer monitor. PS5 hooked up to my living room TV. My son plays the PS5 from time to time . So just staying to the 4 for now . Lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes it is I believe she had a big role as a voice actor in a big game release for some reason I want to say the last star wars game but Im too lazy to google :yeshrug:

Always had a crush on her since mad tv and her domniatrix role on reno 911 she was just spilling out of that costume:takedat:

ya she was the voice/model of one of the characters in ‘fallen order’

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wouldn’t mind there be more inbetween, smaller games priced at like 40 dollars, like miles morales and last legacy. I’ve been finding myself enjoying the shorter better paced game than the drawn out 25-30 hours stuff.

For example, i wouldn’t mind a little 6 hours TLOU side game before Naughty Dog takes a break on the series

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn’t mind there be more inbetween, smaller games priced at like 40 dollars, like miles morales and last legacy. I’ve been finding myself enjoying the shorter better paced game than the drawn out 25-30 hours stuff.

For example, i wouldn’t mind a little 6 hours TLOU side game before Naughty Dog takes a break on the series
I actually think Sony has a good idea here

Hopefully they pump more out

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:mjlol:

yo breh really sitting there playing a goddamn PS4 while his PS5 collect dust

did somebody tell this man it’s backwards compatible??????

lol. Read my response to breh and my PS4 Pro sits on a fan, mine was never loud.

and Yeah my shyt collecting dust, a nikka suppose to switch over because a PS4 game loads 10 - 30 seconds faster. I mean if that's the case I could of just put a SSD in my Pro.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol. Read my response to breh and my PS4 Pro sits on a fan, mine was never loud.

and Yeah my shyt collecting dust, a nikka suppose to switch over because a PS4 game loads 10 - 30 seconds faster. I mean if that's the case I could of just put a SSD in my Pro.

nikka you the idiot who bought it...I don’t know what is there to explain :dwillhuh:

your response would make FAR more sense if you were attempting to explain why you would NOT buy a PS5...but you did :francis: