The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I like that you can unfollow games now. Also the setting to turn on HDR for the game when it supports it :ehh:

Any notes on what the sw update for the controllers had in it :jbhmm:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t see anything about the controller update??
As soon as I turned my controller on after the PS5 update it prompted me to update the controller, was a pain in the ass because I had to update 2 of them. :beli:

Random but I've also heard that this update has lessened the noise the disc drive makes. Its amazing to me what sw updates can do :wow:

I also feel more confident connecting an external drive now that we can move ps5 games onto them for storage. I might even use the disc drive now :lupe:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As soon as I turned my controller on after the PS5 update it prompted me to update the controller, was a pain in the ass because I had to update 2 of them. :beli:

Random but I've also heard that this update has lessened the noise the disc drive makes. Its amazing to me what sw updates can do :wow:

I also feel more confident connecting an external drive now that we can move ps5 games onto them for storage. I might even use the disc drive now :lupe:

Yeah, the growing pains of having a completely re-done UI. A lot of things are gonna be added in by the end of this year.