The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
Is there another target or Best Buy drop. Still trying to get one

People are saying BB might drop later this week (probably Friday).

Some say Target might be next week but who knows.

Amazon is probably selling all those 46,000 PS5s as "used" through Amazon warehouse at a markup. Keep seeing little Amazon drops on Twitter for $620 used consoles.

It makes zero sense to take up storage space for that many consoles when you won't make any profit after selling at MSRP. We know they had the stock but they've been sitting on it for like 3 weeks now. Definitely letting those go slowly out the backdoor.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imma need ps to come out with the black controller im cleaning this thing ever fukking week or after a intense game :bryan:. they shoulda went with teh OG grey from ps1

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
imma need ps to come out with the black controller im cleaning this thing ever fukking week or after a intense game :bryan:. they shoulda went with teh OG grey from ps1

wash ya hands before you game...I use mine regularly and it just requires light dusting occasionally...idk how it’s getting flat out dirty that it needs cleaning

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
wash ya hands before you game...I use mine regularly and it just requires light dusting occasionally...idk how it’s getting flat out dirty that it needs cleaning
It's white, it'll for sure discolor over time due to heat, light exposure, and oxidization (but that wont be for a few years)