The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
I follow ShowtimePro4 , PS5Drop, and BotConsoles. I also have the Octoshop browser extension installed and typically have better luck using the app over my desktop or laptop.

Use those too. It's a lot easier to get it in the cart using the app...just quicker.

On the check-out side, sometimes it's a lot faster on the app but recently it seems like I have more luck by using the app to cart-it and then switching to the browser to checkout. Target has been the easiest place to cop consistently along with BestBuy. Win percentage is actually the highest with Wal-Mart but WM always feels like luck.

Daps
Use those too. It's a lot easier to get it in the cart using the app...just quicker.

On the check-out side, sometimes it's a lot faster on the app but recently it seems like I have more luck by using the app to cart-it and then switching to the browser to checkout. Target has been the easiest place to cop consistently along with BestBuy. Win percentage is actually the highest with Wal-Mart but WM always feels like luck.

Yep agreed on most of those points. BestBuy has been the best store for me overall. Target and Walmart might be tied, but Target gets the edge because they release more consistently and offer same day pickup.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ex0XEoWWUAEfjyf

Looking forward to Soulstorm. PS Plus has been on a roll this year, this is the first time in a while I’ve had a game to download very month from it, usually I ignore it.

This is on top of them giving away HZD and R&C. People new to ps got their hands full

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ex0XEoWWUAEfjyf

Looking forward to Soulstorm. PS Plus has been on a roll this year, this is the first time in a while I’ve had a game to download very month from it, usually I ignore it.

This is on top of them giving away HZD and R&C. People new to ps got their hands full

:blessed: at Oddworld: Soulstorm

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ex0XEoWWUAEfjyf

:camby: