The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Ex0XEoWWUAEfjyf

Looking forward to Soulstorm. PS Plus has been on a roll this year, this is the first time in a while I’ve had a game to download very month from it, usually I ignore it.

This is on top of them giving away HZD and R&C. People new to ps got their hands full
Is this the odd world they been advertising for the last 3 or so state of plays?

If so, I might download it just to hate play it. So tired of seeing this game but I’ve seen it so much I might as well play it for the fukk of it. :pachaha:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this the odd world they been advertising for the last 3 or so state of plays?

If so, I might download it just to hate play it. So tired of seeing this game but I’ve seen it so much I might as well play it for the fukk of it. :pachaha:

Yeah, that's the one. I might eventually play it too, I guess. I was worried about the gameplay looking like it was maybe too much like the original Oddworld games from the 90s, and then I found out this is effectively a remake of Abe's Exoddus. This might be mid summer, "I ain't got shyt to play right now" material. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Ratchet and Clank 2016 has been updated to support 60 frames per second on PlayStation 5! It's a welcome boost for an absolutely beautiful game - and it means that the series has come full circle. Ratchet games on both PS2 and PS3 targeted 60fps before Insomniac shifted strategy to 30fps gaming instead - a situation that looks set to change for the generation ahead! Rich has the full story.

- DF goes into the patch itself and discover the PS5 can very well do an XS style "FPS Boost" as well owing to the SDK info discovered in the patch files.

Last edited: