The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wash ya hands before you game...I use mine regularly and it just requires light dusting occasionally...idk how it’s getting flat out dirty that it needs cleaning
typically im playing after eating blah blah eating during playing etc. run my hands thru my hair while playing hair oil then gets on the controller. im not saying its filthy im just saying as someone that loves clean surfaces i need another option so im not OD OCD

it wasnt a slight at sony. just my only thought after thoroughly enjoying the 5. its also a great controller outside of that. i have big hands the last controllers felt very small and uncomfortable this fits comfortably and also has great weight.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
typically im playing after eating blah blah eating during playing etc. run my hands thru my hair while playing hair oil then gets on the controller. im not saying its filthy im just saying as someone that loves clean surfaces i need another option so im not OD OCD

it wasnt a slight at sony. just my only thought after thoroughly enjoying the 5. its also a great controller outside of that. i have big hands the last controllers felt very small and uncomfortable this fits comfortably and also has great weight.

I didn’t take it as a slight at sony...that’d be insanely ridiculous although there are folks who do take honest criticism that way...I just couldn’t personally relate to the controller getting so dirty when I use mine regularly so I was wondering if simply washing your hands would mitigate the problem...seems like it would from what you shared...also on the rare occasions that I game and snack I keep a damp paper towel/napkin nearby to wipe my fingers before picking my controller up again

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's white, it'll for sure discolor over time due to heat, light exposure, and oxidization (but that wont be for a few years)

ya for long-term use and aesthetic reasons I wouldn’t mind a black PS5/controllers

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

kY3bOlr.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Seems like the Remedy and Sony rumors are gaining traction.

Claire Bromley, who’s the global external producer at PlayStation, has been sharing links for job ads at Remedy from the studio’s employees on her LinkedIn profile, and over the past few weeks, has shared posts from Remedy’s COO Christopher Schmitz, communications director Thomas Puha, and audio designer Sam Hughes.

In and of itself, of course, that doesn’t have to mean anything, especially since a quick glance at Bromley’s posting history shows that she has often shared posts from third parties on her profile in the past. That said, interestingly enough, known insider Shpeshal Ed recently took to Twitter to claim that to the best of his knowledge, this rumour “is real”, and added in another tweet that the game is likely going to be a full PlayStation exclusive.

Shpeshal Ed has been a credible source of leaks and rumours in the past, and even though he tends to mostly stick with Xbox-related stuff, he has at times leaked details on PlayStation news as well (most recently he leaked that Final Fantasy 7 Remake would be the PS Plus game in March before it was announced). That said, it’s best to take this with a grain of salt for now, at least until such time some more information comes our way.

Remedy Entertainment Might be Working on a PlayStation Exclusive with Sony – Rumour

Apparently remedy and microsoft had a falling out around the time of Controls release which would also make sense as to why they’ve made negative comments surrounding their next gen launch:

Remedy Says Sony Was 'A Bit More Ready' For Next-Gen Than Rival Microsoft - PlayStation Universe

Out of the five games currently in development at Remedy Entertainment, one is known to be the upcoming Xbox exclusive CrossfireX. Two more are going to be published by Epic Games, and one of these, according to recent rumours, is Alan Wake 2.

It’s also worth noting that Sony is a partner of Epic now.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

ya the DS5 made the switch pro feel “foreign” in my hand...the xbox controller still feels great tho

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
:pacspit: Walmart. Got a feeling they are gonna change my date:birdman:. Order says preparing but is supposed to arrive on the 8th. Don't see that happening, :to: