The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
My PS5 is suppose to be delivered tomorrow crazy thing is some more snow is coming. My thing is though FedEx is supposed to deliver my package but they be on some BS sometimes. 1) They don't knock 2) When it gets real late and they don't show up "attempt to deliver was made" msg on the tracking (which is the excuse they use to not deliver).

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Figure I'd ask in this thread too:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/any-of-you-ever-use-a-3rd-party-controller-for-ps4.831686/

Any of you ever use a 3rd party controller for PS4?

My L2 keeps moving my character forward when I aim (Hitman 3). It's probably busted but I don't feel like paying for an official once since they are still $63.00.

I want a new one though...any of you use 3rd party controllers? If so, which brand?

you can klarna it if you dont feel like paying for the controller alll at once or paypal in 4 it

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Seems like mad people online saying they either getting drift, or their L2, R2 buttons are breaking on their Dualsense. I have three and so far they're fine. But i actually predicted this in that crazy predictions yall got for 2021 thread. While the controller feels different, and nice in the hands. I noticed back in November it also felt like it could break very easily. Honestly i think the DS4 felt more like if i dropped it, it might survive (i don't drop my controllers btw i'm just making a point). DS doesn't feel that secure or durable. I watched a disassembly video of the DS. You can just tell things like the triggers will be the first to go. Sony used the same exact analog sticks, why :why:

There's no way to really fix drifting, or the triggers i guess but at least treat your Dualsense like it's some yellow cake Bin Laden was eating. Don't drop that shyt :whoa:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Motherfukkers can scratch easily lol

Had to cop a skin because my shyt had two small marks, shyt like that bother me

Covered it up though lol

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it wasn't until the late spring where you could regularly find a damn PS4 in stores. Dunno what made cats think it was gonna be gravy with the 5.

i just recall walking into the px when the PS4 dropped and getting one that day...I had to put in a bit more work for the PS5 I was just happy to get one before Xmas from antonline a store I never heard of...I scored the Xbox x easy as hell off Best Buy...

I remember when we could order stuff on back order and it would just ship to us when available.

Last edited: