The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Yes bruh Toronto but not paying 8-9 bills resale :hubie:

Want a digital version :lupe:
Not resale, I can point you to when they drop (MSRP)

The Digital is really hard to find, you'll have better luck getting the disc (you can always trade it in later once they become more easily available). I got the disc from Walmart.

Shoot me a Pm

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
With Walmart, you can't ship to the same house even under different accounts. HAS TO GO TO DIFFERENT PLACES.

Mine from last week is shipping today.

@-DMP- you still got @Methodical right?

@Sterling Archer it just shipped, but they haven't hit me with the charge yet on my AMEX. Probably will hit once Fedex picks up from the Walmart warehouse later today. Says it should arrive Monday so I can shipout by Tuesday morning and you should have no later than Friday.

huh, are you sure?

I got one from the drop last week and i use the same account and address. delivery date scheduled for Mar 2 :lupe:

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The last couple of times I've gone in the queue I've had way more luck with google chrome instead of internet explorer. I'm at 20 mins on chrome and stuck on hour+ on IE.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
They could at least put the charging station and the media remote back in stock, that's the only reason I got in queue :beli:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
tenor.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
huh, are you sure?

I got one from the drop last week and i use the same account and address. delivery date scheduled for Mar 2 :lupe:

they've cancelled mine when I've tried to do that. Even with different accounts. To be safe, I used a different delivery address for each different account.

I dunno if it was because I had both a standard and digital coming to my house under the same account even with 2 different orders.