The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I never realized how lucky I had it when I copped first week. I find it nuts that PS5s aren’t widely available still :ohhh:
Like I said before if you can afford one then cop. It’s a good buy imo because I didn’t have a ps4 pro I had a base model, launch to be exact lol.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Damn I never realized how lucky I had it when I copped first week. I find it nuts that PS5s aren’t widely available still :ohhh:

it wasn't until the late spring where you could regularly find a damn PS4 in stores. Dunno what made cats think it was gonna be gravy with the 5.

Daps
it wasn't until the late spring where you could regularly find a damn PS4 in stores. Dunno what made cats think it was gonna be gravy with the 5.
tba 2022
I told y'all
I predict around Spring 2022 unless
1) COVID can clear up this year allowing more in store purchases
2) Sony makes a historic number of units

Either way the PS5 is going to be sold out for the rest of the year

Last edited:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas making threads acting like buying a 5 is a waste of money because there are “no games”, like the thing isn’t backwards compatible with PS4 games while offering QoL updates. Plus, they don’t have to wait in the trenches with sneaker bots for supply:russ:

nikkas gonna be real mad when these games start pouring in and they still can’t cop a 5:mjlol:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
nikkas making threads acting like buying a 5 is a waste of money because there are “no games”, like the thing isn’t backwards compatible with PS4 games while offering QoL updates. Plus, they don’t have to wait in the trenches with sneaker bots for supply:russ:

nikkas gonna be real mad when these games start pouring in and they still can’t cop a 5:mjlol:
Im straight all I've played is demons souls, and wifey been playing assasins creed. i got a busy schedule so im not gaming nonstop

but i havent even gotten to miles morales. by that time there will be other stuff dropping