The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
giphy.gif

LOL.. Even though I've seen this show several.. this gif makes me want to watch it again..lol

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
The drop last week.

I already know several people that got theirs shipped and a couple that already got theirs. Mine still stuck on March 3rd :francis:

Just praying it doesn't get canceled :mjcry:

I just ordered through PS Direct and I hope ain't no bs with mine where it gets cancelled. Either way Sony just gone have to run me my $$$ back if they can't fulfill my order. Truth be told I really didn't want to cop from PS Direct.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
smh i dnt be getting new posting alerts for this thread, imma just pin the tab in my browser. anyway whats the next opening/availability for the ps5?

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
smh i dnt be getting new posting alerts for this thread, imma just pin the tab in my browser. anyway whats the next opening/availability for the ps5?

You just gotta keep ya eyes open w/social media and check for alerts on any retail apps like Walmart/BB/PS Direct.

I ordered my PS5 b/c of an alert from this account on Twitter named Wario64 about the PS Direct sales going online about 3PM Est today.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You just gotta keep ya eyes open w/social media and check for alerts on any retail apps like Walmart/BB/PS Direct.

I ordered my PS5 b/c of an alert from this account on Twitter named Wario64 about the PS Direct sales going online about 3PM Est today.

If you're on the pc octoshop extension on chrome can help too.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I put that on my Chrome Browser on my tablet and it didn't work for me. Maybe you have to be on an actual PC for it to work?

Yeah you have to be on a desktop and keep chrome running on the background. Won't work on phones or other devices.

Last edited: