The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:ufdup:You’re supposed to shut up and lose money to help an impatient broke boy out. These are the rules of L club.

Yo the unlimited gall of some people for real!:gucci: I can’t believe any of this has to be explained to grown men. You dummies really demand that a poster sell you the console at retail price AND eat the shipping costs because “Amazon shipping is free”!? My advice to @Rekkapryde and @-DMP- is throw them things on eBay and don’t even waste your time with these dummies.
Hilarious ain't it?

I got another one going to my mom's house in SC that I'll be selling for profit. Some nikkaz just ungrateful bruh

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
nikkas in here still mad people want to spend their money how they want to :mjlol:

Clock some overtime if you want some more bread, just stop crying over a fukking video game console. nikkas act like they offered to pay some bills :heh:
Stop coming in here "took another L:mjcry:" then

I'll be enjoying my PS5:pachaha::mjpls:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Stop coming in here "took another L:mjcry:" then

I'll be enjoying my PS5:pachaha::mjpls:
I'll do what I want...and there's not a godamn thing you can do about it
imsorrytohearthat.png

Ironically enough, I stopped coming in here that often. nikkas mentioned me and got mad when I said no like I'm obligated to accept some favor I never asked for :skip:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Is there any particular reason as to why my PS5 would keep crashing during a download on rest mode? It just recently started a few days ago when I was trying to download Control?

Also, it has me re-downloading Valhalla for PS5 even after I had already done it last week :dahell:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds to me like they were never serious in buying it in the first place if they are complaining about shipping cost. Should have known damn well that they were going to have to pay to have the item shipped to them.

exactly...they just want to be in on the hype of “trying” to get one

to keep it real, it was the same deal for me with the XSX...I was half ass trying to get one so I always missed the drops but didn’t really care...soon as I decided that I really wanted one and made a real effort to do so it only took me a week to secure it

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
exactly...they just want to be in on the hype of “trying” to get one

to keep it real, it was the same deal for me with the XSX...I was half ass trying to get one so I always missed the drops but didn’t really care...soon as I decided that I really wanted one and made a real effort to do so it only took me a week to secure it

That's how I was as I wasn't turning on my notifications or really keeping up on when PS5's were restocking........... until IsThatBrothaMouzone? dropped a comment that Antonline was dropping bundles in batches.

If they really wanted one, then they'd take advantage of the opportunity when it presents itself. Especially since it's being offered at retail. I tell my moms the same shyt when she acts finicky she wants to buy something or not when it comes in stock.