The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Exactly. Guys like @Rekkapryde and @-DMP- are doing people here a solid. What they're offering is more than reasonable. And if anyone has is interested in buying from them. They should have common sense to throw in an extra $40 minimum so they can buy themselves a meal and some gas money as they are doing it for no cost to them.

Especially how big the motherfreakin ps5 is. Id be damned if i gotta lug that big ass box around waiting in line at the post office or other shipping stores at no cost. Foh!

They literally want them dudes to ship a 17lb package (according to UPS) for free :mjlol:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Guys like @Rekkapryde and @-DMP- are doing people here a solid. What they're offering is more than reasonable. And if anyone has is interested in buying from them. They should have common sense to throw in an extra $40 minimum so they can buy themselves a meal and some gas money as they are doing it for no cost to them.

Especially how big the motherfreakin ps5 is. Id be damned if i gotta lug that big ass box around waiting in line at the post office or other shipping stores at no cost. Foh!
Hell if it was me I'd toss them at least an extra $50 on top of the shipping just for the goodwill. Some ungrateful ass ppl on this forum :smh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Hell if it was me I'd toss them at least an extra $50 on top of the shipping just for the goodwill. Some ungrateful ass ppl on this forum :smh:

Sounds to me like they were never serious in buying it in the first place if they are complaining about shipping cost. Should have known damn well that they were going to have to pay to have the item shipped to them.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Sounds to me like they were never serious in buying it in the first place if they are complaining about shipping cost. Should have known damn well that they were going to have to pay to have the item shipped to them.
Yeah, people were trying to get overpriced bundles but paying for shipping is where they draw the line:gucci:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah, people were trying to get overpriced bundles but paying for shipping is where they draw the line:gucci:

I paid $839 for a bundle including shipping. That's not even including tax, which I'm surprised they didn't charge me for.

I would have loved to have gotten it at $615 plus extra for helping me out.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikkas in here still mad people want to spend their money how they want to :mjlol:

Clock some overtime if you want some more bread, just stop crying over a fukking video game console. nikkas act like they offered to pay some bills :heh:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
nikkas in here still mad people want to spend their money how they want to :mjlol:

Clock some overtime if you want some more bread, just stop crying over a fukking video game console. nikkas act like they offered to pay some bills :heh:
Shut your uncouth ass up. The only one here bytching is you. No one here is talking about how people should spend their money.

The problem I am having is nincompoops like you who seem offended by offers from people legitimately going out of their way using their time and energy to help folks out trying to get a ps5.

I dont know you dude and I don't care. But to expect folks here to charge you exactly like a retailer is some dumb shyt.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
A trail of tears
You better carry your ass to bed so you can be bright and early to ask your manager for some more hours. You fukkin up breh :ufdup:

Do you even have one for sale or do you just wanna shake your pom-poms for the next man? :skip:

Sean Price aint die for you to use his name like this :scust:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I’m confused. Neither me or Reka are trying to profit off this. :dwilhuh:

I’m literally charging what I got charged plus what ever shipping I pay.
:ufdup:You’re supposed to shut up and lose money to help an impatient broke boy out. These are the rules of L club.

Yo the unlimited gall of some people for real!:gucci: I can’t believe any of this has to be explained to grown men. You dummies really demand that a poster sell you the console at retail price AND eat the shipping costs because “Amazon shipping is free”!? My advice to @Rekkapryde and @-DMP- is throw them things on eBay and don’t even waste your time with these dummies.