The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Did this and copped at 3:20 :banderas:

already logged in with billing and shipping saved. Had my phone and computer refreshing

you have to keep refreshing within that minute even when it says sold out

and the auto fill had a nikkas back:banderas:
It wouldn’t just load for me so I refresh twice tried to add and wouldn’t let me

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nikkas got 6 PS5s and want you to cover any kind of fee :rudy:

Ain't got shyt to do with him covering the shipping cost just to help you out :mjlol:

If you want it bad enough, then pay the shipping cost or try your luck the next go around. It's that simple especially since he's doing y'all a favor by selling it for retail when they could easily get more for it on the open market lol.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Ain't got shyt to do with him covering the shipping cost just to help you out :mjlol:

If you want it bad enough, then pay the shipping cost or try your luck the next go around. It's that simple especially since he's doing y'all a favor by selling it for retail when they could easily get more for it on the open market lol.
Yeah, fukk all that.

Retail + tax or kick rocks. Your fees and problems mean absolutely nothing to me. :unimpressed:

Considering nikkas mentioned me and I haven't already hit anybody up means I'm not hurting that bad.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was coming in here to complain about still not getting a ps5

Seen the lack of youtube and browser :hhh:

Wtf

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
i tend to use my tvs Youtube app now days. it does 4k hdr and the apps on it are pretty fast.

i would like a browser tho, use to use it to stream certain shows but my tv my have on already as well.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Wow, dudes don't want to cover their own shipping to get a PS5 for retail from another breh? :what:

Should be offering the man a tip on top of that.. :dame:
Exactly. Guys like @Rekkapryde and @-DMP- are doing people here a solid. What they're offering is more than reasonable. And if anyone is interested in buying from them. They should have common sense to throw in an extra $40 minimum so they can buy themselves a meal and some gas money as they are doing it for no cost to them.

Especially how big the motherfreakin ps5 is. Id be damned if i gotta lug that big ass box around waiting in line at the post office or other shipping stores at no cost. Foh!

Last edited: