The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
GameStop is bullshyt.

They only sell bundles which is usually a bad sign.

They try to do "waves" like Walmart and BB but I don't think they have enough in stock. That's why so few people cop from them. Only store I've never even been able to get a console in my cart.

Just says "wait for more inventory." Walmart sells out because of bots and everyone using ATC links but GameStop....feels like they just pick who will checkout and who won't.

Most sites have a method that can be used but I've yet to see anyone really explain how GS operates and what will help you cop.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
GameStop is bullshyt.

They only sell bundles which is usually a bad sign.

They try to do "waves" like Walmart and BB but I don't think they have enough in stock. That's why so few people cop from them. Only store I've never even been able to get a console in my cart.

Just says "wait for more inventory." Walmart sells out because of bots and everyone using ATC links but GameStop....feels like they just pick who will checkout and who won't.

Most sites have a method that can be used but I've yet to see anyone really explain how GS operates and what will help you cop.
GameStop is where I finally got one from and I got it rather easily. That was after wasting my time waking up early dealing with Target and Best Buy and Walmart letting me get all the way to checkout only to say they are sold out :francis: Ironically you posting the GameStop drop back in early January is how I got mine :yeshrug:. The same day my PS5 arrived 3 weeks ago GameStop did another drop I tried to order one just to see if I could and I got all the way to putting my payment info before I quit. I had no intention on getting another one I just wanted to see if I could :yeshrug:

Daps
GameStop is where I finally got one from and I got it rather easily. That was after wasting my time waking up early dealing with Target and Best Buy and Walmart letting me get all the way to checkout only to say they are sold out :francis: Ironically you posting the GameStop drop back in early January is how I got mine :yeshrug:. The same day my PS5 arrived 3 weeks ago GameStop did another drop I tried to order one just to see if I could and I got all the way to putting my payment info before I quit. I had no intention on getting another one I just wanted to see if I could :yeshrug:

How did you do it?

I've been trying GS just to see if I could but have never gotten remotely close. Tried the app with and without WiFi and 2 different laptops.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
How did you do it?

I've been trying GS just to see if I could but have never gotten remotely close. Tried the app with and without WiFi and 2 different laptops.
I just kept clicking the link you posted that day lol. It was saying unavailable but I kept clicking it every couple mins. I was actually shopping at the time in Walmart. By the time I finished and I got in my wheel I was about to give up but I tried one more time at a red light and it allowed me to add to my cart :yeshrug:

the 2nd time I just clicked on the link as soon as they went live. I posted the link I almost copped from in here and dudes was saying it wasn’t working for them. I tried it again and it was still working for me. Both times I was on my iPhone web browser . The app didn’t work for me at all.

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had a ps5, 3 xbox series x, rtx 3070 just sitting here waiting to be sold. I gotta make a ebay account or something.