The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I love this machine :ohlawd:.
Everything loads extremely fast. I’ve had it for about a week now and Sony coming through with the HEAT!. They have every AAA PS4 game looking immaculate. I have been neglecting miles morales and demon soul because the GOW, days gone ps5 upgrade got them looking like next gen games :blessed:. I haven’t even booted up Ghost of Tsushima or Fallen order on the 5 yet :ahh:
Have the Ps5 upgraded version of control in the back burner to with the PlayStation now
This what I’m saying I’m about to play last of of 2 again or days gone for a totally different experience :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which suggests it's something special. You don't get the meaning of 'it must be nice' breh?

Urban Dictionary: Must be nice

you don’t get that it isn’t necessarily a sarcastic expression?

there are some things that are actually nice/“luxury” to have

being able to take time off from your job/career at will is one of them

it’s absolutely not a luxury everyone can afford so it actually is nice

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
What's the best way to transfer your PS4 stuff over to the 5?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the best way to transfer your PS4 stuff over to the 5?

I just uploaded all game saves to the cloud (unless you have it set up to automatically do so) and redownloaded the games I wanted in my rotation to the PS5...or you can put the games/saves on an external and transfer them that way...connecting both systems via ethernet cable and syncing them is probably the least convenient way (at least it is for me)

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
The Stranger fight on GOW PS5

161t2o.gif

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Brehs are any of y’all having connection issues with the ps5? Seems like since the last system update, my shyt won’t connect properly for long

yet the wifi is perfect on every other device

googled it and people on reddit were having the same issue

Any solution or should I try to get them to send a new system?
Same problem here. I swear outside of the games itself (and even then it's still dry af right now) Sony be lackin in so much more, but fanboys will never admit it.

This is a issue apparently many been having since the last update. Wifi 6 is a feature of the console:stopitslime:But my wifi 6 router sometimes don't even show up alongside any other connections:why:

Daps
Same problem here. I swear outside of the games itself (and even then it's still dry af right now) Sony be lackin in so much more, but fanboys will never admit it.

This is a issue apparently many been having since the last update. Wifi 6 is a feature of the console:stopitslime:But my wifi 6 router sometimes don't even show up alongside any other connections:why:

Got both but honestly.......wifey plays the 5 more than I do while I'm happy with the X.

Only doing AC Valhalla and some GamePass stuff right now but it works. Hoping X brings some exclusives so we can have some console wars. Don't need another lopsided generation.