The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What message were you getting when you hit "place order" unsuccessfully?

I kept getting that the item was out of stock whenever I tried to place order. Changed stores and still got the same message.

You can keep spamming it until it eventually goes through, but you run the risk of getting an email saying that they don't have it in stock at the location you selected. That happens quite often with Target as the inventory levels online don't always match what is in stores.

Daps
What message were you getting when you hit "place order" unsuccessfully?

It just kept saying "one or more items are not available." Something like that...think it told me to try again. So I did.

Got the same message for digital, but it only took about 20 to 30 seconds for it to work. They JUST dropped digital around here

Daps
I kept getting that the item was out of stock whenever I tried to place order. Changed stores and still got the same message.

You can keep spamming it until it eventually goes through, but you run the risk of getting an email saying that they don't have it in stock at the location you selected. That happens quite often with Target as the inventory levels online don't always match what is in stores.
Thanks
It just kept saying "one or more items are not available." Something like that...think it told me to try again. So I did.

Got the same message for digital, but it only took about 20 to 30 seconds for it to work. They JUST dropped digital around here

Thanks

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
There were 5-6 Target stores around me that had inventory but ran out as I was checking out and changing stores.

when are these dualsense charging stations gonna be in stock?!
Legit they get sold out as quickly as PS5’s when they do become available. I think you just got to be lucky to find one in the store atm.